All for Joomla All for Webmasters


powered by Malaysia Residency

You can migrate to Malaysia by setting up a business here. Foreigners who wish to migrate to Malaysia can apply for residency under what is commonly called a “Directors Visa” which is a type of Expatriate Employment Pass issued under the name of a Business that they set up and own in Malaysia. This is the closest thing Malaysia has to a Business Migration Programme.

Published in News about Malaysia

Email Newsletters:

  • Address: 5-5 Oval Damansara
    60000 Kuala Lumpur
  • Phone: +603 7733 8351 / 65 - Office
    +6019 440 5114 - Mobile
    +6019 430 0114
    +603 7733 8372 - Fax